India’s Youth to Business Forum to Tackle the Future of Indian Leadership
AIESEC India is proud to be hosting India’s Youth to Business Forum for the third year on <October 10,2014 > at Indian School of Business, Mohali (Chandigarh) Punjab. The forum aims to bring up to 700 youth leaders from across the country to Chandigarh to have a dialogue with Indian business leaders around the challenges India could face in the future with the current leadership gap.
The theme of this year’s Youth to Business Forum is Next. Big. Leap. : an idea to empower the youth and make them aware with the possibilities around them. At the end of the day, the youth needs to understand what they want. Because opportunities are only opportunities when they are what the youth wants.
This one-day forum will include panel discussions between youth delegates and business leaders on topics within Education, Technology, and Global Experience and workshops on Project Management, Human Resources, Finance, Operations, and Marketing; with the objective of identifying what India needs from today’s youth to ensure India is competitive on the global stage in the 21st century.
This one-day event will take place in conjunction with AIESEC India’s National Strategy Conference running October <10.10.2014>, hosted by AIESEC India’s Chandigarh chapter.
India Youth to Business Forum will witness 700+ delegates from 26+ cities and 50+ Universities across India
Speaker LineUp at India Y2B:
1) Viral Oza Marketing Head,Microsoft Mobile Devices (Delhi)
2) Vicky Roy (Photographer, 2 times TEDx speaker and INKTalks speaker) (Delhi)
3) Sachi Soni (mountaineer, youngest indian girl to climb Mt.Elberus in Europe and Mt.Everest..on a plan to trek all highest peaks in 7 continents)
4) Vivek Atray IAS Officer and author (BOA AIESEC Chandigarh)
5) Faisal Farooqui Founder – mouthshut.com (Mumbai)
6) Deputy Dean – Indian School of Business (Mohali)
7) Birad Yagnik (publisher and Managing Director, Visual Quest India)
8) Vimal Sumbly MD, Triumph India (Delhi)
To see a full list of this year’s partners and find more information on the 2012 nnd 2013 India Youth to Business Forum, please visit www.y2b.aiesec.in or follow https://www.facebook.com/IndiaYouthToBusinessForum
Watch India Youth to Business Forum 2013 aftermovie :
For over 50 years, AIESEC India has been facilitating their Global Internship Program for companies, students and recent grads. AIESEC India is one part of the world’s largest student-run organization. For more information please visit www.aiesec.in