HR College – Club Mania
With admissions round the corner and with so many events coming up, one thing is for sure, HR college ke clubs mein zaroor kuch baat hai. The whole and soul reason for all the students to be attached and vouch for HR college are its clubs.
Clubs are something that is close to every HRite’s heart. Boss hum college mein lecture baithe ya nahi, clubs mein humara involvement na ho yeh toh ho he nahi saakta.
Let me take you through various clubs of HR college and let the club – mania begin.. First on the list is:-
1) The Students’ Council:- The Students’ Council is the apex working body of H.R. College of Commerce and Economics which aims at serving not only oneself but the community at large.
The council hosts the biggest mathematics and statistics inter-collegiate event – Numero Uno. Being socially inclined individuals, the council also undertakes numerous social initiatives like Blood Donation Drives, teaching the underprivileged and organizes the Carnival, the Freshers’ Party and T.Y. Farewell.
And well not only this, the Student Council of HR college is also responsible for the admissions that take place every year. Yeh humare college ki jaan hai aur humaare college ki shaan hai.
Bhai HR college ka har ek student yeh club mein toh hota he hai.
Humare college ki shaan
2) ENACTUS HRC:- A global network of students, faculty & business leaders, working towards resolving socio-economic challenges of communities in need by application of social entrepreneurship.
Participation in Enactus provides students with the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in their communities, while gaining the experience, skills and contacts necessary to build a successful career.It’s an experience that will change the lives of those in need and quite possibly your own as well.
This club teaches to work and think for society. Woh kehte hai na aacha kaam karne ke liye koi umaar ki zarurat nahi hoti, humare ENACTUS ke students bhi kuch aisa he sochte hai.
Humare nayee peedi ki nayee soch
3) GEMS ( The General event management society):- Gems organizes various events like Bazaar – a Business Management exercise where students are invited to display and sell their products. Stalls are set up by budding entrepreneurs, an opportunity for them to hone their marketing skills.
The stalls offer a variety of choices to the college students. There are entertainment stalls with one minute games; food stalls selling dominos pizzas; Frankie and cupcakes. There are stalls selling apparels and accessories too. It also organises annual prize distribution and fresher party. Toh kabhi kuch kharidna hai toh BAZAAR mein zarror aana.
BAZAAR mein aana maat bulna
4) CHOICE( The Council For Handling and Organizing Inter- Collegiate Events):- Well if you aspire to be a superstar and you think that you have qualities that can help you win the world then this clubs suits you the best. Bhai agar naachne aur gaane mein hai dum, toh CHOICE honi chahiye aapki pasand.
Yeh hai humara CHOICE
5) IPC (INTERNTIONAL PROGRAMING COMMITTEE):- Kya aap videsh jana chahte ho? Toh IPC join karna maat bhulna.
The International Programmes Committee (IPC) at HR College forms a window to the world: to engage and explore global dimensions and broaden every student’s horizons.
It makes the world a platform for learning, through the development and implementation of student and faculty exchange programs, guest lectures and interactive sessions.
So I am sure that you are already in love with this CLUB- MANIA. So what are you waiting for jao jaake club karo.
By Samantha Fonseca